Tuesday, August 30, 2005


framed curves

I was trying to get out of a rut. Then I found Sun Chang-Lo's photographs in the internet. He did an impressive portfolio of coloured photographs showing the mundane details he found in Hong Kong. But then, out of respect for him, I decided to work on my pictures in a different way. I used photo shop to superimposed a flipped layer and then proceeded to blend the images. The above patterns came from a single photograph. I think they work well as a tryptich or even a dyptich if one is eliminated. Sun Chang-Lo's webpage showing his photograph is http://www.sunchanglo.com/photography/microvision/essay.html. I will keep this project in mind as the year wears on.

daddywasabi
08.30.05

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

want to make money with your idea, or better yet make money even if you don't have one yet! There is one simple way to acheive this, and it is truly amazingly powerful. I'm proud to bring the most succesful work from home module I have ever worked with in my life!!!

Visit legitimate work at home site. It pretty much covers legitimate work at home today to learn more.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was just surfing and found your blog! If you are interested, go see my easy home business related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.