Thursday, January 26, 2006

Welcome the year of the Fire Dog






I would like to send my friends in Hong Kong my wishes for prosperity and happiness during the year of the Fire Dog. The Lunar New Year starts this sunday. Our office is closed on Monday. However tomorrow, I will be leaving for Luang Prabang in the northern part of Laos. Hopefully, the air will be fresh and clear and I am looking forward to 10 days of bliss because all I will be doing is taking pictures. I am an earth dog myself. My chinese sign is referred to as dog going up the mountain. So that is exactly what I am doing. © 2006 daddywasabi, all rights reserved.

2 comments:

mossgreentrunks said...

chito, ang ganda ng kuha mo ng aso na parang kusina yong background na may senyas na pecharung.

in chiangmai feb 9-15, bangkok 16-19. tuloy naten yong pictorial please?

nikos

Anonymous said...

hi nikos,
call me when you get to bangkok. we can talk about it then.
ingat,
chito